Saturday, April 2, 2016

Truth to power: Here is what Hillary said to the hedge fund managers

There should be no surprise about what Hillary Clinton said to the Goldman Sachs, and other, hedge fund managers. For about a quarter a million per speech. Do we really need her transcripts?

I read one of her transcripts. Lots of glad handing, commending them for making America a vibrant economy and only mild criticisms about some of the bad apples.

The only problem is that Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren would say. She can make one of them Treasury Secretary and the other Commerce Secretary. Image problem solved.

I'm a lot smarter. When I go to these folks to help build out my presidential center and library, I'll be more discreet. Especially when it comes to the Islamic conference room that the Saudis will likely help finance.  They'll remember my supportive remarks .  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment