Monday, April 11, 2016

My secret desire

I could have done so many more things .  .  .


Some of the things I've done -- 
I've covered for Hillary saying she was just careless about her private server;
I've saddled corporations with rules and fees and will not unburden them with competitive world-wide tax rates;
I've created a class of true-believers that think the sky is falling from too much man made climate change (or should I say, too much person-made climate change?);
I've killed the coal industry and created a sea of solar panels and windmills;
I've launched partisan use of tax investigations;
I've preached uniting the country while dividing them into segments;
I've manipulated the health care industry;
I've handcuffed our military and marginalized our international friends;
I've drawn red lines and pushed the reset button (many times);
I've tempered the nuclear arms race in the Middle East by returning to Iran the billions of dollars that is rightfully theirs (and I hope they stop funding terrorism, I hope, I hope, I hope); 
I've watched ballgames with Cuban dictators while showing ISIL I'm not afraid of their terror attacks in Europe;
I've change the vocabulary of the military to gender-free combat, man made disasters, and extremism - there is no more Islamophobia;
I've made major moves to open our border with Mexico - no wall, just a free flow of people north;
I've defended sanctuary cities; 
I've defended every form of abortion.
The list goes on and on.

Just imagine if I had a lifetime appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment