Monday, April 18, 2016

Making America average: I speak, they listen


You've probably heard the complaints that I'm dethroning America. Like giving up the internet root directory at ICANN. So what if China, Russia and Iran can control their people better by only allowing pro-government domain names.  More important is that WE don't make those decisions, but let all countries in on the root directory game.  We shouldn't be forcing our way of thinking about freedom on others; there are more important things like progressive values and everyone being for the people.  Social justice, not everyone's own little castle.


I  just spoke my mind and Tom Wheeler at the FCC caved. That's how it works. I speak, they listen. And the Republicans can't do squat. I'll just veto it.

The same thing with the IRS. I spoke and Lois Lerner listened. We poked those conservatives hard with our IRS. 

The same thing, also, with my Affordable Care Act.  I talked up how important health care insurance was for the people and Justice Roberts just keeled over and changed what the words in the law actually meant to what it didn't mean. A tax is a tax even if it isn't called a tax.  What I saw is what others believe.

The same with Hillary. She was just careless with that email server.  I bet Loretta Lynch is listening to the news on Fox.

And so it goes. Get it? America will be just another place; nothing special - but everyone gets a piece of the pie.





No comments:

Post a Comment