Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The fix is in for Hillary

You might wonder why I saved Hillary Clinton from her own intentional misdeeds. Who else will cover for me?



You know that I don't need to make secret phone calls or send emails (would never do that!) to persuade those in my administration.  Sometimes I just announce it on TV.  They get the message.  Smart way of beating the conspiracy charge.

Remember Tom Wheeler at the FCC and my hint to pass net neutrality?

Or I get someone like Ben Rhodes to dupe the media - like on the Iran deal.

Unfortunately, some of my agencies aren't quite as adept in hiding their alliances with my progressive lobbyists. The EPA and the IRS were caught at this collusion.

Or I appoint a regulator, like Mel Watt, to loosen up financing requirements even if it creates another housing bubble and crisis down the road. 

So, what about Hillary?  And the fix?

I gave Slick Willie the green light to meet secretly with Loretta Lynch. I got Comey to impose an extra layer of secrecy to keep-FBI personnel-mouths shut. 

All I needed to do was to say on national TV that she was merely careless

Not so bad an excuse even if foreign hackers got into her private server.

At least, Hillary will keep my legend alive. That's a legacy to be proud of.  

Postscript:  How could I have known that Donald Trump would have won the presidency? I fear for my legacy in word and deed.  May 4, 2017.






No comments:

Post a Comment